AREAS OF SPECIALISM
Knowledge is Power
We offer straightforward, down-to-earth, no-nonsense advice. We know that trying to comply with the law when it comes to bitcoin and other virtual currencies can be confusing, stressful, and sometimes impossible. We pride ourselves on our practical, client-centered approach to help you find a solution to your problems.
The digital currency market has been a prodigy in today’s evolving 21st century, requiring a modern approach in how we do things.
This so-called crypto currency is an entirely legitimate source of funds to pay for goods and services and increasingly popular in a technological age.
Our specialist Lawyers and Consultants have wealth of experience in dealing with crypto currency sales and purchases and are highly experienced in the risks associated with Bitcoin.
We work with both businesses and private individuals, giving them legal advice and support, which is unique to them and their situation.
We will focus on your specific requirements before working out the best and most cost-effective way of helping you achieve your aims.
What we do
Our services include:
- Liaising with the Buyers and the Sellers Lawyers nationally and internationally to comply with the KYC/KYB and AML Compliance checks for both businesses and private individuals
- Negotiating Buying and Selling rates and quantities of cryptocurrencies for our client’s
- Advising clients on and drafting Buying and Selling agreements in relation to cryptocurrencies
- Advising on Financial Regulatory aspects of buying and selling cryptocurrencies; and
- Assisting exchanges to navigate Financial Regulatory authorisations and other hurdles and implementing back office best practice
At Bentley Sterling & Co Solicitors, we appreciate that English is not everyone’s first language, however we welcome instructions from clients of all nationalities and walks of life. Within our office we have staff that can speak and understand French, Spanish, Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
We also have the benefit of access to local interpreters too if needs be, so clients can be rest assured of clear communication and thorough understanding throughout the duration of a case.